Blogger has a page feature (also known as tabs), but it is often overlooked.
Pages and posts are different because posts have a timestamp and are archived as articles. Pages are static pages that should be used for any non-article content you may be using in the navigation menu.
Pages don't appear on your homepage like posts. Today I'm going to show you how to easily add a new page to your blogger blog and make it appear in the top menu.
How to add a new blogger page/tab
1. Go to the Blogger dashboard and click the Pages button under the Post link.
2. At the top, click New Page.
3. The Blogger Editor will open. This is the same thing you use to create your posts. Enter the page title in the Page title text box and the page content in the content area.
4. As a page, you can choose whether you want to allow comments or not.
In the editor sidebar, click Page Options and a drop-down menu will appear.
Under Reader Comments, you can select Allow or Deny.
It completely prohibits hiding links and comment fields.
5. Publish the page.
Create a menu bar with the link to your page
1. Go to the Layout page on the Blogger dashboard.
2. Under the header element in the gadget array, click Add Gadget.
3. Select the page gadget and add it.
4. It gives you several options on which pages to include in your menu.
Put a checkmark next to what you want to view. You can always change it later.
5. (Optional) If you would like to add external links to the menu, you can do so here as well.
An external link is a link that you have the URL for, e.g. B. Facebook URL or link from your blog.
Click on the + Add External Link option and a box will appear asking for the page title (eg "Facebook" or any other title in the menu) and URL.
When done, click Save Link.
6. Save your Gadget!
Just that. Blogger allows 20 additional pages for each blog. You should always link to pages for static content, not to individual posts.
Tip: Blogger is a great platform for those looking to start a small blog or get started quickly and efficiently.