Robert Kiyosaki's book "Rich Dad and Poor Dad" was first published in 1997 and soon became a must-read for those interested in investment, money, and the global economy. This book has been translated into dozens of languages and sold all over the world, becoming the number one. Personal finance books ever. The theme of "Rich Dad and Poor Dad" is how to use money as a tool to create wealth. Break the myth that the rich are born abundance and explain why your personal home may be worthless. Describe the actual difference between assets and liabilities, etc.
Lessons Learned From RICH DAD POOR DAD
- The six lessons that Robert Kiyosaki learned from his rich dad about making money and making mistakes Poor dad created
- five obstacles to overcome before you become rich and stay rich.
- Ten steps to develop your financial genius
- you can immediately All practical steps
Summary of RICH DAD POOR DAD
- Introduction: Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Chapter 1: The Rich Don’t Work for Money
- Chapter 2: Why Teach Financial Literacy?
- Chapter 3: Mind Your Own Business
- Chapter 4: The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
- Chapter 5: The Rich Invent Money
- Chapter 6: Work to Learn – Don’t Work for Money
Introduction : RICH DAD POOR DAD
The Rich Don't Work for Money
Why Teach Financial Literacy
Mind your Own Business
The History of Taxes and Power of Corporation
- Pay Taxes
- Pay Taxes